Thanks for downloading the 463rd episode of The Ivy Envy Podcast. This is what you will hear in this episode:
- The Cubs traded prospect Donnie Dewees to the Royals for pitcher Alec Mills. We look at the reason the Cubs traded Dewees and how Mills addresses a weakness in this organization.
- We discuss the new extra innings rule that will be implemented in a few lower levels of baseball. Every half-inning past the 9th inning will start with a runner on 2nd base. We share our thoughts on this change.
- We look at a few Spring Training storylines that interest us.
- Kurt is interested to see who will be Jon Lester's catcher and talks about the catcher situation as a whole.
- Andy talks about Joe Maddon's options with the lead-off spot.
- Corey will be paying attention to Albert Almora.
We wrap up the episode with some internet muscle flexes.
The Patreon pre-sale is underway for our Cubs/Brewers Tailgate event. Check the Ivy Envy Patreon supporters Facebook page or our Patreon page for details on purchasing these tickets before they're released to the public.
You can win a copy of the Cubs World Series DVD by calling our voicemail line and sharing your favorite Cubs post-season or World Series moment. Call 309-517-0624.
Direct download: Episode_902.mp3
-- posted at: 10:51am CDT